Moving into a new house or apartment or another office is surely stressful. In order to cut down that stress, it is of vital importance to choose a professional and reliable mover that is certainly going to make your moving process a lot easier whether you are moving to a new home or a business office. Saving a lot of effort and time are just some of the benefits you will experience by hiring a professional moving company. And of course, you’ll also prevent a possible disaster that might result in damaged items.
When choosing reliable moving company, it is important to do a thorough research and take into consideration few simple things that professional movers must possess.
- Professional Accreditation – When choosing a company to help you with your moving process, it is crucial to look for one with an industry accredited certificate. The chosen company must be licensed, registered and in compliance with the Australian law. This will ensure that it is well equipped for looking after your possessions. The accreditation you must look for is AFRA – the Australian Furniture Removers Association, which is a guarantee that they can do a proper job and provide value for your money.
- Recommendations & Reviews – Before making any final decision, it is important to do your homework which includes a thorough research regarding different professional movers. First and foremost, seek recommendations from those closest to you – your family, friends or co-workers (if they ever had the need to hire reliable movers). Once you have discovered the names of one or more removal companies, search for them online and look at their testimonials and reviews to get a clearer picture.
- Performing Estimates – The company should send a representative to estimate how much stuff needs to be moved and tell you the volume of your possessions in cubic meters. He should also inform you about the whole process in details and identify any potential difficulties such as: stairways, oversized or differently shaped furniture, walkways, etc.
- Insurance Polices – When talking to the chosen removal company, make sure it offers you insurance coverage in case of an accident.
- Fragile Items – We all have special items, family heirlooms, treasured belongings and some rare antique possessions in our home – you surely don’t want such items destroyed while moving. A reliable and professional mover should talk you through proper packing, especially when it comes to fragile items.
- Packing – A quality removal company should be able to send its team of specialists to help you out with the whole packing procedure. When packing your items, make sure you put quality over saving money because only by ensuring the safety of your belongings, you won’t be risking having to repair or throw them after the moving process is done.
- Storage – If it is a professional and reliable, the chosen moving company should also have its own storage space which can be used when moving to a house that is not ready yet. Regardless of your reasons for using the storage services, the warehouse of the chosen removal company should be specially designed and well-equipped for storing your belongings safely and securely.