The electric kettle has become a mainstream kitchen appliance, as more and more households of the modern day find it the quickest and easiest water-boiling solution. This revolutionary kitchen gadget has replaced the old-fashioned stove water boiling with a new, modern and more sophisticated way.
Truth is that today we can find many different brands and models of electric kettles, but there is one name that stands out the most when it comes to quality and reputation – Bodum. This family-owned business has been providing the best kitchenware solutions on the global market ever since 1944. The years of Bodum’s existence on the market speak the most about what does it mean to own any of the brand’s products.
The Bodum kettle is one of the latest products from the colourful palette of ultramodern kitchen appliances by this brand, which provides instant water-boiling solution. Thanks to its super-efficiency and high-end design, the Bodum kettle has become extremely popular compared to other brands in this category.
Every newly-purchased product comes along with a manufacturer’s manual (safety, maintenance and care instructions), and so does the Bodum kettle as well. Carefully read the booklet, cover to cover, to learn how to properly assemble the appliance, maintain and clean it.
- This electrical kitchen appliance is made for household use only.
- Always keep the appliance out of reach of children.
- Never place Bodum kettle near or on hot gas or electric burner .
- Never touch the body, the main cable or the plug of this appliance with wet or damp hands.
- The appliance should never be filled with water above the ‘MAX’ line.
- Ensure that the lid of the appliance is always closed during the brewing cycles, in order to prevent scalding.
- Once finished using the appliance, turn OFF all controls and carefully remove the plug from the wall outlet.
Maintenance & Care Instructions
- Clean your Bodum kettle after each use.
- The appliance should be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and a mild detergent.
- No alkaline cleaning agents should be used to clean the appliance.
- To thoroughly clean the appliance from the inside, use citric acid. Make sure the kettle is empty and then rinse it with cold water.
All purchased Bodum products offer a 2-year guarantee. However, to ensure years of usage, make sure you follow safety, maintenance and care instructions provided in the booklet the kettle comes with. For more information on how to use this small kitchen appliance, contact your retail or the manufacturer.